- Brand: Trim Parts / Part Number: 5271F
- UPC Code: 00889165012383
- Sold As: Single
- Position: Driver Side
- Are you missing the hold down pin on either your convertible top latch or T-top latch? Has the rubber coating on the handle peeled of? Then replace them with a new one from Trim Parts!
- GM licensed latches that come with the correct hold down pin
- Original GM part # 3962602.
- Note: The hold down pins are applied with Lock Tight to prevent unwanted loosening.
TrimParts, Inc. manufactures GM licensed restoration parts for most popular GM cars and trucks. Their skilled technicians, who have a deep appreciation for vintage cars and car collectors, make their GM-licensed premium quality emblems, scripts, lenses, ornaments and trim items for many GM collector vehicles. They use the original tooling under licensing from GM when available, otherwise the TrimParts engineers build in-house tooling to meet the original GM specifications and TrimParts quality expectations.
When you see the “GM Restoration Parts” emblem associated with our items, you can rest assured that part is license by General Motors for reproduction and meets the GM guidelines for quality and authenticity. TrimParts products are fully guaranteed against any manufacturing defects. We believe you deserve high quality authentic products and TrimParts manufactures all of their items with your total satisfaction in mind.
- Chevrolet Corvette 1968-1968 (Early Design)