- Brand: Trim Parts / Part Numbers: 5257 & 5257A
- UPC Code: N/A
- Sold as a Pair
- What is the difference between the 68 and 69-82 Corvette outside door handles? Trim Parts knows and offers you both!
- Made in the USA guarantees you a smooth operation of the handles without any sticking.
- The inside of the handle is correctly painted silver with a highly polished flapper and surround rim.
- Original GM part # 9718411 & 9718410.
- Note: The 68 handle has only one mounting stud while the 69-82 handles have two mounting studs.
TrimParts, Inc. manufactures GM licensed restoration parts for most popular GM cars and trucks. Their skilled technicians, who have a deep appreciation for vintage cars and car collectors, make their GM-licensed premium quality emblems, scripts, lenses, ornaments and trim items for many GM collector vehicles. They use the original tooling under licensing from GM when available, otherwise the TrimParts engineers build in-house tooling to meet the original GM specifications and TrimParts quality expectations.
When you see the “GM Restoration Parts” emblem associated with our items, you can rest assured that part is license by General Motors for reproduction and meets the GM guidelines for quality and authenticity. TrimParts products are fully guaranteed against any manufacturing defects. We believe you deserve high quality authentic products and TrimParts manufactures all of their items with your total satisfaction in mind.
- Chevrolet Corvette 1969-1982