- Brand: Trim Parts / Part Number: 5191
- UPC Code: 00889165008706
- Sold As: A Pair
- Did you know your 63 Corvette should have hood alignment wedges under the hood?
- Early cars had 2 sets while late cars used only 1 set.
- These alignment wedges both the plastic and die cast pieces are made of the original materials and colors and should not be painted to match body color.
- Lower only, die cast.
- Original GM part # 3966709.
TrimParts, Inc. manufactures GM licensed restoration parts for most popular GM cars and trucks. Their skilled technicians, who have a deep appreciation for vintage cars and car collectors, make their GM-licensed premium quality emblems, scripts, lenses, ornaments and trim items for many GM collector vehicles. They use the original tooling under licensing from GM when available, otherwise the TrimParts engineers build in-house tooling to meet the original GM specifications and TrimParts quality expectations.
When you see the “GM Restoration Parts” emblem associated with our items, you can rest assured that part is license by General Motors for reproduction and meets the GM guidelines for quality and authenticity. TrimParts products are fully guaranteed against any manufacturing defects. We believe you deserve high quality authentic products and TrimParts manufactures all of their items with your total satisfaction in mind.
- Chevrolet Corvette 1963-1963