- Brand: Trim Parts / Part Number: 5016
- UPC Code: 00889165006986
- Sold As: Single
- Painted, rest of assembly primered.
- Although Trim Parts offers the mid-year gas lid emblem separate, it is difficult to reassemble your assembly correctly without the necessary tools.
- Ordering the complete assembly from Trim Parts comes with the correct back plate spun on with the cast-in studs.
- You also receive a new bezel that has a flawless polished chrome plated finish.
- Don't sell yourself or your Corvette short.
- Order your complete gas lid assembly today!
TrimParts, Inc. manufactures GM licensed restoration parts for most popular GM cars and trucks. Their skilled technicians, who have a deep appreciation for vintage cars and car collectors, make their GM-licensed premium quality emblems, scripts, lenses, ornaments and trim items for many GM collector vehicles. They use the original tooling under licensing from GM when available, otherwise the TrimParts engineers build in-house tooling to meet the original GM specifications and TrimParts quality expectations.
When you see the “GM Restoration Parts” emblem associated with our items, you can rest assured that part is license by General Motors for reproduction and meets the GM guidelines for quality and authenticity. TrimParts products are fully guaranteed against any manufacturing defects. We believe you deserve high quality authentic products and TrimParts manufactures all of their items with your total satisfaction in mind.
- Chevrolet Corvette 1967-1967