- Brand: Trim Parts / Part Number: 3060
- UPC Code: 00889165009444
- Sold As: Single
- Made with quality aluminum, bent with precision and finished with detail.
- You can not go wrong with this 69-72 hood lip molding.
- Made with original GM tooling.
- Be sure to include the hood emblem from Trim Parts (part #: 3085).
- Original GM part # 3994786.
- Note: This molding and emblem is correct for 69-72 Nova's but will fit perfectly on 68 models (68 originally did not have the hood emblem).
TrimParts, Inc. manufactures GM licensed restoration parts for most popular GM cars and trucks. Their skilled technicians, who have a deep appreciation for vintage cars and car collectors, make their GM-licensed premium quality emblems, scripts, lenses, ornaments and trim items for many GM collector vehicles. They use the original tooling under licensing from GM when available, otherwise the TrimParts engineers build in-house tooling to meet the original GM specifications and TrimParts quality expectations.
When you see the “GM Restoration Parts” emblem associated with our items, you can rest assured that part is license by General Motors for reproduction and meets the GM guidelines for quality and authenticity. TrimParts products are fully guaranteed against any manufacturing defects. We believe you deserve high quality authentic products and TrimParts manufactures all of their items with your total satisfaction in mind.
- Chevrolet Chevy II 1968-1972
- Chevrolet Nova 1968-1972