- Brand: Trim Parts / Part Number: 3058
- UPC Code: 00889165018842
- Sold As: Single
- All tail light assemblies are not created equal and we can prove it.
- A Trim Parts assembly has the correct "Guide" lenses, the correct crossover bar between the tail light lens and the back up lens.
- It is smooth and curved, like the original, not flat with sharp edges.
- The correct assembly screws are used in both lenses and crossover bar.
- Most importantly, it is General Motors licensed with Trim Parts quality guaranteed to fit with the included bezel to body gaskets.
- Why take a chance with anything else?
- Original GM part # 910970.
TrimParts, Inc. manufactures GM licensed restoration parts for most popular GM cars and trucks. Their skilled technicians, who have a deep appreciation for vintage cars and car collectors, make their GM-licensed premium quality emblems, scripts, lenses, ornaments and trim items for many GM collector vehicles. They use the original tooling under licensing from GM when available, otherwise the TrimParts engineers build in-house tooling to meet the original GM specifications and TrimParts quality expectations.
When you see the “GM Restoration Parts” emblem associated with our items, you can rest assured that part is license by General Motors for reproduction and meets the GM guidelines for quality and authenticity. TrimParts products are fully guaranteed against any manufacturing defects. We believe you deserve high quality authentic products and TrimParts manufactures all of their items with your total satisfaction in mind.
- Chevrolet Chevy II 1966-1967
- Chevrolet Nova 1966-1967