- Brand: Trim Parts / Part Number: 3000
- UPC Code: 00889165018255
- Sold As: A Pair
- Is your 62-67 Nova a 2-door, 4-door, convertible or station wagon? Well Trim Parts makes the correct sill plates for you.
- Riveted on "Body By Fisher" tags with correct size and color rivets.
- The etching detail is unsurpassed and are the only sill plates that are made with the same thickness stainless as the originals
- f you want quality and detail... you want Trim Parts!
- Includes fasteners.
- Original GM part # 4531247.
TrimParts, Inc. manufactures GM licensed restoration parts for most popular GM cars and trucks. Their skilled technicians, who have a deep appreciation for vintage cars and car collectors, make their GM-licensed premium quality emblems, scripts, lenses, ornaments and trim items for many GM collector vehicles. They use the original tooling under licensing from GM when available, otherwise the TrimParts engineers build in-house tooling to meet the original GM specifications and TrimParts quality expectations.
When you see the “GM Restoration Parts” emblem associated with our items, you can rest assured that part is license by General Motors for reproduction and meets the GM guidelines for quality and authenticity. TrimParts products are fully guaranteed against any manufacturing defects. We believe you deserve high quality authentic products and TrimParts manufactures all of their items with your total satisfaction in mind.
- Chevrolet Chevy II 1962-1967 (Fits 2 Door X-Body Only)
- Chevrolet Nova 1962-1967 (Fits 2 Door X-Body Only)