- Brand: Trim Parts / Part Number: 2085
- UPC Code: 00889165003879
- Sold As: A Pair
- Brand new, beautiful, shiny…all those words we love to hear when it comes to your restoration project.
- Replace the push buttons on your door handles with these top quality buttons from Trim Parts.
- Kit includes push buttons, with rods, O-rings, springs and retainers.
- Original GM part # 4305248.
TrimParts, Inc. manufactures GM licensed restoration parts for most popular GM cars and trucks. Their skilled technicians, who have a deep appreciation for vintage cars and car collectors, make their GM-licensed premium quality emblems, scripts, lenses, ornaments and trim items for many GM collector vehicles. They use the original tooling under licensing from GM when available, otherwise the TrimParts engineers build in-house tooling to meet the original GM specifications and TrimParts quality expectations.
When you see the “GM Restoration Parts” emblem associated with our items, you can rest assured that part is license by General Motors for reproduction and meets the GM guidelines for quality and authenticity. TrimParts products are fully guaranteed against any manufacturing defects. We believe you deserve high quality authentic products and TrimParts manufactures all of their items with your total satisfaction in mind.
- Chevrolet Bel-Air 1960-1960 (Fits 2-Door Model Only)
- Chevrolet Nomad 1960-1960 (Fits 2-Door Model Only)
- Chevrolet Townsman 1960-1960 (Fits 2-Door Model Only)
- Chevrolet Biscayne 1960-1960 (Fits 2-Door Model Only)
- Chevrolet Brookwood 1960-1960 (Fits 2-Door Model Only)
- Chevrolet Kingswood 1960-1960 (Fits 2-Door Model Only)