- Part Brand: Lockcraft
- Ready to install and includes New Keys
- Bezel Color: Black
- New Gaskets & Retainers are Included
Cross Reference: DL7B / D571A / 2DLK2
LockCraft has been serving the automotive aftermarket as well as OEM customers such as Ford, GM, and Chrysler for over 25 years. LockCraft's licensing agreements with Ford, GM, and Chrysler allow them to manufacture and supply OEM branded and OEM quality products. LockCraft products are manufactured in Mexico. You will find these to be far superior when compared to Asian manufactured products.
- Chevrolet Truck / C10 1965-1987
- Chevrolet Truck / C20 1965-1987
- Chevrolet Truck / C30 1965-1987
- GMC Truck / 1500 1965-1987
- GMC Truck / 2500 1965-1987
- GMC Truck / 3500 1965-1987
- Chevrolet Blazer (Full Size) 1969-1991
- GMC Jimmy (Full Size) 1970-1991
- Chevrolet Suburban 1966-1991
- GMC Suburban 1966-1991
- Chevrolet Van (Full Size) 1966-1995
- Chevrolet Van (G-Series) 1996-1996
- GMC Van (Full Size) 1966-1995
- GMC Van (G-Series) 1996-1996
Q: Can I use my original key?
A: No. These cylinders come with tumblers already installed and include new matching keys.